March 10, 2022
COUNTER Registry launched
COUNTER have launched a new Registry as a valuable, single point of information to COUNTER compliant publishers, platforms, and hosts. SiQ has completed details for SUSHI and available reports, but please check your entry for further details such as contact information.
The benefits of the COUNTER registry for content providers include:
- Demonstrating a commitment to delivering standardized data and statistics
- Promoting COUNTER compliance status as an indication of quality
- Communicating how customers can obtain SUSHI details to reduce administration and support requests
- Offering a central point to communicate data issues and restatements.
The benefits of the COUNTER registry for library and consortia customers, intermediary products and services include:
- Streamlining and automating the collection of SUSHI details for greater efficiencies
- Streamlining access to information about issues and data restatements
- Helping to establish appropriate supplier contacts.
If you would like further help on what is required for the COUNTER Registry please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Scholarly iQ
Scholarly iQ provides independent, trusted eBusiness solutions to the academic publishing market. Leaders in usage reporting since 2002, SiQ services integrate and deliver meaningful data accurately and on time for better business decisions.
SiQ leverages leading technologies and has a solid team of professionals in online publishing, web analytics, database integration, and web site development, providing legendary client support 24x7 with energy, enthusiasm and commitment. This combination ensures that SiQ continuously provide exemplary customer centric solutions with industry leading people, processes and technologies.